Have difficulty choosing a right colour for your dresses?
I try to follow some basical rules for myself.
- Trying to use more cold colours in the summer, and warmer ones in the winter.
- Also highlighting my natural features.
For example, light blue is amazing for a blue-eyed ladies. A shades of greenare good for a green-eyed. For a brown eyes much more colours can fit. (you are lucky!)
- You can use a powder-pink shade for your dress, and you always win, because this basical colour is really elegant, feminine and neutral.
- For a “pastel type” of appearance a very saturated shades will only distract from your natural tender beauty. A great choise for you is a pastel , light palette.
- And a saturated deep shades are perfect for a “bright type” of beauty. With contrast skin and hair, with bright eyes. But be careful – it’s always better to use not too many colours and accessories in one outfit to avoid defiant look.
- It is always better to wear something light close to your face. Light colours giving more fresh and young look. Even if the dress is pretty dark, use the white collar , silk neck scarf or jewelry of light colours.
- Anyway, dear ladies, just be inspired, develop good taste and follow your feeling of Harmony.
Hugs and best regards, yours Rebecca Lord.
Model: Rebecca Lord
Photography: Maxim Lord
Dress by Hearts And Found